Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Mug Swap



I love doing swaps! So when I saw the Mug Swap being hosted by Sew Caroline & Rags to Stitches, I just had to join. And let's face it, you can never have too many cute mugs to drink coffee with, right?

I was paired up with Mandie from MoxieMandie. And she did not disappoint! Look at these cute goodies! I'm a sucker for gummy candy, and these happen to be my favorite bears. Shopping at Target is always a good thing, too.

And check out this adorable mug! I love the polka dots. My Target is seriously lacking in the cute mug department. But I love this one.

I can't leave out the mug rug - how adorable is this! I've been wanting one, but hadn't gotten around to trying to make one. And now I don't have to! Thank you so much Mandie!

Now when I'm sending a swap package, I always worry that the person receiving it won't like the stuff. I never want to send a disappointing package! So I really hope she liked everything. Not pictured is a Hershey's bar.

One can never have too many rolls of washi tape, so I sent this cute stack.

She's a sewer, so I found this cute pink fabric, and the green to compliment it. Do you see the little bird?

And while I guess since this was a Valentine's Day Mug Swap, I should have chosen a pink or red mug to send, I thought this sunny polka dot mug was adorable! I hope Mandie did too! Plus, it's a pretty good size, so it will hold plenty of coffee.


I want to thank Caroline & Alissa for hosting this fun swap! And Mandie for a great package! Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

Living in La La Land said...

Wow, you both sent amazing goodies-the mugs are too cute and now I need a mug rug!
Who can resist cute mugs, crafting and yummy treats?!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love the mug!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...