Friday, March 16, 2012

Whimsy Jar Swap

It's been awhile since I participated in a swap, so when my friend Rachel from I Love My Three Sons mentioned wanting to do a Whimsy Jar swap, I was ready! We just needed a jar, and to stuff if with goodies in the colors aqua, pink and red. I love that color combo! I found the cute little jar above at Target.

My partner, Lindsay, liked scrapbooking/cardmaking, sewing and baking, so I tried to get a little bit of everything. Doilies, buttons, flowers, embroidery floss...

Ribbon, fabric, ink, glass glitter...

Trims, sprinkles, edible glitter, cupcake liners...

More glitter and some glittery letters.

I didn't really want to do much to the jar since it was such a cute shape. Plus that way she could use it wherever and it would fit right in.

And this is the super cute jar I got from her! Isn't it great?


Stuffed to the brim.

Look at all these goodies!

Thank you Rachel & Lindsay - this was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow! Those pictures look wonderful :) First, thank you so much for my wonderful jar of goodies! I am using the jar in my kitchen for now and I LOVE IT! I am so excited you loved yours enough to share it on your blog! Wow! I feel so special! :) enjoy your goodies, because I am sure loving mine! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...