Monday, January 2, 2012

Top Posts of 2011

I can hardly believe 2011 is over. It went by so fast! I know my blogging has been hit or miss lately, and I'm hoping that 2012 will be more consistent. To get myself started, I thought I'd share some of my top posts of 2011.

Link
My rainbow slush was definitely a huge hit! It has FAR more page views than any other post on my blog, EVER.


The rainbow wreath I created for Morgan's birthday party came in second. I still love this wreath and it hung on my door for most of the year.


Her rainbow birthday party came in third. This party was so much fun to plan and decorate! It almost makes me want to have another rainbow party.


The colorful rainbow bowl came in fourth. I loved the way it looked so much, I did not use it for Blake's party because I didn't want to change it!

Link
And finally, Layla's art birthday party. Another fun party to plan! Very messy, but they had a lot of fun.

I'd love to see some of your top posts from 2011. Feel free to share in the comments below!

1 comment:

brooke said...

I am the biggest sucker for rainbows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...