Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July Recap


First I want to say that I'm sorry for the lack of posting! I know you "aren't supposed to" apologize for not blogging, but I am anyway! I didn't mean to "disappear", I guess it just happened. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things & start posting again. And I'm going to start with the 4th of July. Oh, and they are in kind of random order, sorry! I am posting them in the order they were taken.




Sorry for the bad lighting, but it's next to impossible to get a good shot of this. The sun was just too bright. That is the bunting I made last year along with some paper decorations I found at the Dollar Tree.



These red, white & blue strawberries are all over the internet, and I've been wanting to make them. They were a big hit!


I had some leftover chocolate & blueberries, so I drizzled some chocolate on them. It was pretty good!


I took some milk glass I had and tied red & blue bakers twine around each one. Simple, but cute.



My niece make these cupcakes.






In addition to the 4th of July, I was also lucky enough to be selected to host a Budweiser Ultimate Backyard BBQ House Party!





My "famous" Snickers Cake. This is always a big hit!





We finished off the evening with some at-home fireworks. How was your holiday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...