Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick, Easy & Cute Jewelry

See, I told you I would have a project soon! I've been trying to pick up things for Christmas all year. And I thought I'd try making a few things, too. So when I won a gift certificate to PhotoJewelryMaking.com from So You Thnk You're Crafty, I knew right away what I wanted. Bails! Why don't any local craft stores carry these?


Anyway... I started with some cabachons that I got from a shop on Etsy called Troxies. I think they are so cute! And you can find them in lots of colors and different flowers.



Then I used some ring blanks I also got from PhotoJewelryMaking.com.



And my bails.


And some trusty old E-6000.



Just put a dab of glue on the bail or blank and attach the cabachon. And you're done!



Aren't they cute?









All you need now is a ball chain and you're done! I plan on giving these to Layla for Christmas. I thought I could use one chain and she can change out the pendants.



See? Quick, easy & cute!
Linked to:
Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog
Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts
Link Party #31 at Tea Rose Home
Show & Tell at Blue Cricket Design
Look What I Made at Creations by Kara
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage
Hookin Up with HoH at House of Hepworths
Show & Share Day at Just a Girl
Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now
Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots & Jello
Sunday Showcase at Under the Table & Dreaming
Strut Your Stuff at Saturday Mornings
Handmade Holiday at Just a Girl
Handmade Gift Tutorial Party at The Country Chic Cottage
Accessories Challenge at The CSI Project

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through Get Your Craft On. I love these. Especially the necklace!

restlessrisa said...

Thank you for the tip! Do you know where to buy the filigree rings to glue them on to?

risabaker@gmail.com

<3

Risa

Anne Maskell said...

Oh they are so pretty! I'd love one of those pendants. I'm visiting with TRH, hope you visit me too!
http://www.amaskellantics.com/

Jonie Marie said...

I love these! Thanks for showing me where to get the charms. I wondered where I could find them.

Stopping by from Tea Rose Home.

-Jonie
easyascutandpaste.blogspot.com

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

So cute!!! Thanks for letting us know where you got the supplies - I love these.

Leanne said...

Those are darling Wendy. My girls would love these.

Unknown said...

Cute jewelry. I am highlighting this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com.

Jodi Nelson said...

These are adorable.

My Little Cupcake said...

These are beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Adorable! And Layla will love them. Okay, I would love them, too. :)

Dawn said...

so cute! i'm thinking stocking stuffers for my girls!

Unknown said...

Totally cute Wendy! Those flowers (not the roses but the other) look like Dahlias which is one of my favorite flowers. They really turned out adorable.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

cute! my little girl would really like these.

megan {homemade ginger} said...

i love the yellow ring. cute!!

FineArtPainting said...

Thanks for this great tutorial. I love your ideas. I want a hot pink one now. wow. it pops.

OK. I am inspired to invite you to come link up with us, so our readers can love you too: http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-craft-tutorial-linky-party-20/

Every Wednesday there will be a new party, so bookmark our home page and you can come back over and over again with great ideas and tutorials.

We look forward to showing your work.

Smiles,
Have a happy day!
Rose

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Did you use the small or medium size bail? These are just adorable!! They will make great gifts.

Dana @ SweetThings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

LOVE the pink!!!!! :) You really did a great job. :) Thanks so much for linking to my party. I hope you'll come back again soon. :)

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Those are cute! Great job!

Chanin said...

These are adorable! I love how easy they are to make also!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sachiko said...

They are so pretty! I have a ring with one of those flowers, and it is my favorite ring. Thank you for sharing!

Michelle@Sustainably Chic Designs said...

I LOVE these! Thanks for the great gift idea....and just in time for the holidays!
BTW...I am your newest follower!

http://sustainablychicdesigns.blogspot.com/

Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee said...

I LOVE THIS! This is so fabulous! I found your link through tatertotsandjello! I posted a link of some of my stuff!(i have done pieces inspired by disney princesses!) I'd love for you to check it out! I'm also doing a giveaway soon for a FREE UNIQUE BAG!!!

I'd LOVE for you to stop by!
http://vintagewannabee.blogspot.com/
Mucho love. Nichelle.

p.s. i'm your newest follower.

Christy said...

So cute, I've always admired these, but didn't think of looking on ETSY!

Angie Holden said...

Wow so cute!!! Great job!! Thanks for linking up!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! These are on my to-do list!

Dacia said...

Those are super adorable!

Natalia Lynn said...

I have seen these a lot and have wanted to make them. Super cute!

Unknown said...

Fantastic work! It looks simple but I really find it so cute.

Diamond Rings for Women

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...