Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Colonial Mills/CSN Stores Review

A little while ago, I mentioned that I would be doing another review for CSN Stores. If you havent heard of them by now, you really should check them out! They have EVERYTHING. Seriously. Pretty much anything you need, for any room of your house. Like headboards, for example. While I didnt need a headboard, I did need something for storage. My two girls share a bedroom, and since Morgan is so little, and likes to pull everything out, Layla doesnt like her being in their room. So a lot of Morgan's toys live in our living room. Hence this lovely look.



After much browsing, I found this Colonial Mills braided utility basket. I decided on this because it's big (18x18) and I thought it would look nice being in the living room.



And I think I was right! I know not having the toys in there would look even better, but this is life, and the toys must be here. This basket is very sturdy and well made, and I love the color (there were 18 colors to choose from)!. Before it got loaded with toys, both Morgan and Blake were using it as a boat. I should have taken some pictures! I would definitely reccomend this basket.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the basket a lot. You'll get a lot of use out of these. They have so much to choose from at CSN that it seems like I'm there forever.

Tracy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...