Monday, December 7, 2009

Ornament Swap Received!


I've been meaning to post about this, but somehow I never got around to it. I received my ornament from my swap partner! Its very cute, thank you!!



Speaking of ornaments, I made more of these soccer gingerbread cookie ornaments for this years soccer team. We had our last game last week and we supposed to have an ice cream party at this little shop down the road this Saturday. You sit outside here, no cover really, only little umbrellas, and of course, it was cold & rainy! I gave these to the coach to pass out, hopefully everyone gets theirs.


Nothing else really too exciting to post about. I havent been working on any projects really, although I do have my ornaments hot glued and my wire hanger bent, ready to work on that Eddie Ross wreath that's been floating around the blog world. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute ornament and cookies! Wow!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Your gingerbread cookie looks awesome!!! I want to gobble that up. :) Thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...