Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Week's Finds



No yardsales for me this week, but last weekend, on the way home from soccer, I decided to stop at one. It was SO hot & miserable. I felt sorry for people having sales that weekend, it was miserable. But lucky for me, they had marked everything half off. Probably so they could be done with it! I got all that for $1.70.

I liked this chunky frame.

This little glass dish. It says Dynaware on the bottom.



Some old shoe stretchers & some knitting needles. I dont knit, or crochet, but I really want to learn. Any tips?



Some more embroidery hoops. I finally find some metal ones!


And I found this little bag of chicks & ducks. They say 'JC Made in Hong Kong' on the bottom. They look vintage to me?



Thats it! Head on over to Flea Market Style for their "
I'm a Flea Marketeer Party" to see what great things everyone else has found!


9 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Cute little ducks, and I like your shoe stretchers!

Kim's Treasures said...

Fun finds! It's been awfully chilly here...glad I'll be in Florida in 19 days!

Lynn said...

Love the little dish - it's so cute!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

You got some great finds there! Also, enjoyed the previous posts with all the pumpkins! Linda

Gwen said...

Chirp, Chirp! Those chicks are so cute.

I can crochet, but never quite got the hang of knitting, which is funny because my grandmother that taught me was the opposite. My advice is to start with a small project in a fairly large yarn. I did well with beanies and slippers in WoolEase Chunky yarn:)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Woohoo for the hoops...I have a collection that I'm growing. ;) Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh..I love those lil ducks! Glad you found a place to call your own..I need ac too....live in Louisiana. I found one at Wal Mart for around 100.00 not too bad~

Unknown said...

I think we all want those sweet little ducks. I can't resist things like that.
Have a fun weekend...Tracy

Anny said...

Nice finds, I like the dish most too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...