Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For the Star Wars Fan


Blake *LOVES* Star Wars. I dont know where it came from, I've only seen one of the new ones, and Mike isnt really a fan. But he loves it nonetheless. When we repainted his room, he wanted to do Star Wars, but we didnt want to go over the top, so it would be easy to change. So he chose blue & grey for the walls, and he has since gotten new bedding. We are slowly working on updating it. He even picked out a poster and a frame and we hung it up. So when I saw this from the guy who created Wordle, I knew it would be perfect for his room! I just printed it on some watercolor paper I had and painted a thrifted frame, and there you have it!




Have a good one!
Added to Categorically Crafting at Someday Crafts!

9 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

OMG GREAT JOB!!!!

Amy Marie said...

I love it... Jac would love it too!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Wow.. that is so cool! Great find!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

What a fantastic creation for a Star Wars fan! I am so impressed!!
Carrie

Grace@PoeticHome said...

Oh my! My husband, still a huge Star Wars fan 20 years later, will fall over backwards for this type of creation!

Melissa said...

Oh goodness, my son is such a star wars fan. He would love, love this. I need to print one for his birthday. Thanks for this!

Just Me said...

I found your blog through a link at The Shabby Nest, and am so glad I did. You introduced me to Wordle. I never heard of it until today, and now am struggling to leave it alone. I may have a small addiction, but I am thankful to you anyway. Love the Star Wars picture. Perfect for a boys room.

Cassie Bustamante said...

tat is awesome!!!!! thank you so much for sharing it with me!

Blogger said...

Need To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...