Sunday, May 31, 2009

Before & After

You may or may not remember these old chairs I found awhile back. I really liked the blue, but they were rusting & needed some fixing up. The other weekend we were at Lowe's and saw the new ones they have in stock that look just like these. $35 for the chairs, $29 for the table. I must say I like my $5 each for the chairs, and FREE for the table much better!

Anyway, we picked out some paint, and Mike finished them up today. I love them!






Have a good week!

6 comments:

Amy Marie said...

That blue was pretty, but they look great in green!

roseylittlethings said...

They look great! I am with you on the 5$ and free:)

Kim's Treasures said...

They are sooo cute! I love these chairs! I have 2 that are pretty rusty and need repainting. I hope they aren't rusted through...they're really old!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Great job! I love before & after projects... Lovely week dear~

Unknown said...

I LOVE those chairs! What a great green you chose. I am still haunted by the fact that I once saw 2 of those in someone's trash pile and yet, I passed them up! Ack. Truly, I have nowhere to put them, but still it kills me that they went to the landfill!

Suz said...

Those old chairs are so popular these days. My dad helps at auctions and says just a few years ago they couldn't give them away.. boy I wish I gotten my hands on a few of them then. Could make a small fortune on the ones he probably saw pitched.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...