Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching Up

I used to scrapbook quite a bit. I was almost always caught up and there were times I didn't have any pictures to scrap! But I haven't done it as much, or at all lately. Blake has 2 complete albums, and Layla has maybe 10 pages! But I finally broke down and did a page yesterday. It felt good. So I'm gonna try and do it more often. I haven't hooked up the scanner or installed the stitching software on this computer yet, but here is a photo:


Maybe I can get another one started tomorrow? We'll see.


On another note, we went to the thrift shop on lunch today. I was looking for frames for three prints I picked up on clearance at Tractor Supply. I did find them, $.25 a piece. Can't beat that. But look what else I found!


Notice the Zodiac signs on the bottom? I sat it on top of the little desk I picked up at the same thrift. Actually, everything but the book on the bottom came from that thrift. The red book on top is a math book from 1912.





Let's just hope I can keep the kids from destroying it!

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Wendy... fantastic layout..glad your scrapping again... and I love the way your desk and globe all look together.

please sir said...

I love old kid desks - great find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...